BICYCLE RENTALS & DELIVERY
Happy SUMMER! We offer beach cruiser style bicycles for rent to visitors in Beaufort, NC who want to explore our historic town on their own. We don’t have a shop, instead we deliver to and pick up the bikes from you! We’re excited for our second season in Beaufort NC.
If you’re visiting Beaufort, NC and staying at one of our local hotels, inns, B&Bs, Airbnbs or vacation homes renting a bike is such a fun and relaxing way to enjoy our town. People love to ride bikes here!
We deliver to Beau Coast, the Beaufort Hotel, Beaufort Inn, Front Street, Inlet Inn, Inn on Turner, local Airbnb’s & VRBO’s, Turner Street, & anywhere in Beaufort, NC.
$25 – daily rate
All bike rentals include a bike basket, bike lights and bike lock for use. Plus, delivery & pick-up.
NEW for Summer 2022 – we now have beach chairs & beach towels for rent as well. So leave the gear at home and simplify your vacation!
How to Rent
- Call or text us at (252) 528-7696 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability
- We primarily rent bikes on Thursday thru Sunday, but please contact us if you need bikes earlier in the week
- All renters must sign a waiver
- We accept PayPal/major credit cards for payment
- In NC bike helmets are not required over the age of 16, however we encourage you to bring and use your own helmet
- COVID safety: Bikes will be sanitized before and after each use
- Bicycle safety is important to us! Please read this guide to North Carolina bicycle and pedestrian laws
- Sorry, we don’t have any kids size bikes available and only rent in Beaufort, NC
We offer vintage inspired sixthreezero bikes designed in Torrance, CA. While living in San Diego, CA riding my bike by the beach was one of my favorite things to do… the sixthreezero bike brings back those memories.
We offer a small variety of single-speed “Around the Block” bikes for both men and women that fit individuals 5′ to 6′ ft up to 300 lbs. We also have a bicycle trailer for rent (2 child).
Sharing our favorite small businesses in Beaufort, NC that support or partner with us #shopsmall #shoplocal
Beaufort in Bloom Flower Market
Beaufort Historic Site
Inn on Turner
Olde Beaufort Farmers Market
Sound and Sea Candle Company
Turner Street Market
Hi, we are Dave and Jessicah Hegeman. I grew up in Beaufort, NC and after being away for more than 20 years I convinced my hubby to move back home to Beaufort in 2020 to be closer to family and friends. Riding my bike is my favorite thing to do… so we started Bike Beaufort to share that JOY with you.
We are a small business and are using free WordPress tools for this site. WordPress will sometimes display ads on free sites to pay their bills. We do not endorse the content of any ads you may see.
Bike rental Beaufort, NC
Bike rentals Beaufort, NC
Bicycle rental Beaufort, NC
Bicycle rentals Beaufort, NC
Beaufort NC bike rentals
Beach chair rentals Beaufort, NC
Beach towel rentals Beaufort, NC